Virtual Ruck ‘N’ Run
***The 5 exercise stations are optional.***
Ready to earn our finisher’s medal and event shirt?
This is a shadow event that can be done on the same day or whatever day you choose within 10 days of Nov 11th.
Click here to register for this virtual race: RunSignUp.com/RuckNRunVirtual
INFO: Grab your rucksack/backpack and throw in some canned goods and ruck it down the road for a great cause. You can also run this event without your ruck.
Ruck ‘N’ Run brings together Veterans and Civilians in a fun, motivating yet challenging event to honor those who serve(d) in the U.S. Military while raising awareness and benefiting local Veteran organizations.
We’ve raised $6,500 and 3,177lbs of food for local Veteran organizations! With your help, we can donate more!
Raising Awareness & Benefiting These Local Veteran Organizations:
- Combat Boots & High Heels (CB&HH):
- A Veteran 501(c)(3) that strives to Engage, Enable, and Empower men and women through mentorship and assistance. CB&HH is additionally focused on addressing certain unique needs that female service members encounter. CB&HH volunteers and advocates tirelessly dedicate themselves to battling the negative effects present in today’s Veteran community, such as suicide, depression, homelessness, unemployment, and poverty.
- More information at: www.combatbootsandhighheels.org
- Find a local Veterans shelter and give canned goods. These canned goods can be placed in your rucksack as weight. Please let us know how much you’ve donated.
ROUTE: You choose the 5.56K course (just over 3.45 miles).
- Ruckers walk with their own rucksack/backpack.
- You can choose to walk without a ruck.
- Runners do not have a rucksack/backpack.
You have the option of completing the 5 exercise stations. Ruckers…It’s your choice to keep your ruck on or take it off during the exercises. The weight of your ruck is totally up to you.
We highly recommended that each participant practice these 5 exercises along a 5.56K route on their own time, prior to the event. Train hard.
Tip: Having a rucksack with a waist belt is better than having a regular school backpack.
- Which Veterans shelter did you donate to? (shelter name, city, state)
- How many pounds of canned goods did you donate?
Thank you for Honoring Those Who Serve(d) with us!