3rd Annual Ruck ‘N’ Run Recap
ALCON (that’s the Military’s way of addressing “all concerned”),
Now that the dust has settled a bit, I wanted to reach out to you with an update. The 3rd annual Ruck ‘N’ Run was a huge success! I want to thank everyone involved!
You’re a vital part of the Ruck ‘N’ Run community! Your feedback helps us grow. Please click here to give your feedback.
Because of our outstanding Participants, Volunteers, and Sponsors, Ruck ‘N’ Run raised:
That’s something to be very proud of, but that’s not all! That brings the overall total to $10,500 and 4,459lbs of food donated to Veteran organizations! Together, we continue to make a huge impact on our community, all while honoring Veterans!
Speaking of numbers, here’s the breakdown:
- 231 Local Registrants! (That’s 589, counting all 3 years! Most have competed each year!)
- 14 Virtual Registrants that did the event in OK, KS, IA, MD, SC, and even two Service Members competed while deployed overseas!
Photos! (Thank you Sharpshooters! Free to download and share! #RuckNRun2017)
- Batch one (use pin 3290)
- Batch two (no pin needed)
- Batches three and four are on the way and will be posted to our Facebook page.
Videos! (These 2 amazing videos were made by Tim Michalak and his team! Please share both videos.)
- Did you see our recap video? You might be in it. Click here.
- Why does Ruck ‘N’ Run exist? Click here to see the video.
Facebook: Have you joined our exclusive Ruck ‘N’ Run Facebook group? Click here to join the conversation.
Make sure to wear your red event shirt on Fridays for R.E.D. Friday, which stands for Remember Everyone Deployed.
A huge THANK YOU to:
- Our host, Meadowview Baptist Church and Members who volunteered!
- Our sponsors, POPTV, Mid-Missouri Bank, Law Office of Doug Fredrick, Cherokee Firearms, Drury University College of Continuing Professional Studies, Pinegar Chevrolet, and Vance Chiropractic!
- Republic High School’s JROTC, National Anthem singer, and bugle players!
- Our Volunteers!
- Our DJ, Gabriel Ehrlich with All About You Photography & Sound!
- These media outlets that helped get the word out: POPTV, KOLR10, KOZL, Q102, 88.3 The Wind, KSGF, Missouri Neon, and so many others!
- Republic Police Department!
- SFC Combs of the U.S. Army Recruiting Center – Springfield, MO!
- Village Inn of Republic for providing those amazing pumpkin pancakes!
- Brick & Mortar Coffee and Black Rifle Coffee Company for the coffee!
- BWI Sanitation of Springfield for providing facilities!
Official Ruck ‘N’ Run Gear (YETIs, Hoodies, Patches, Shirts, and Stickers!)
- If you ordered something from the Official Ruck ‘N’ Run Online Store but did not pick up your order at the event, please shoot me an email.
- If you want to order some gear, click here. FREE SHIPPING through Dec 31!
Again, you’re a vital part of the Ruck ‘N’ Run community! Your feedback helps us grow. Please click here to give your feedback. I can’t wait to see you by the fire pit at next year’s Ruck ‘N’ Run on Saturday, November 10, 2018!